Mole Valley Pilates operates a monthly payment scheme to spread cost and ease admin for us and for you. However we understand that if you are new to Pilates you might prefer to try us out before you sign up to this plan so please call to discuss options if you'd like a trial run with us first.
To join our Foundation, Core or Classical Mat classes, Pilates for Bone Health or Pilates for Back Health classes, beyond an initial trial period, you need to become a Member - please see below for details of our excellent scheme and all the benefits attached. For Fundamentals Courses and Private Tuition there is no membership required. For more information about booking, please visit our How To Book page.
Mat Membership: foundation, core, classical
Bronze £36 per month/ £10.29 per class (1 class a week)
Silver £64 per month/ £9.14 per class ( 2 classes a week)
Pilates for Health membership: Bone Health, Back Health
Bronze £49 per month/ £14 per class (1 class a week)
Silver £87.50 per month/ £12.50 per class (2 classes a week)
£75 (one off fee for 5 week course)
Private Mat/Reformer Sessions
£50 per hour
discount OF BETWEEN 10% and 11% when booking a second class per week
- Membership guarantees your place in class ad infinitum until you choose to cancel. Together we choose a suitable class at a time that suits and that's your class until you want to leave or change to another time.
- You are scheduled into class on a rolling 7 week basis.
- There is no tie in period beyond the block of classes you are currently attending but you are committed to complete a block of classes.
- Your monthly direct debit gives you 1 or 2 classes per week (depending on membership chosen) over 42 weeks of the year roughly following the state school term times. Sometimes we run through half term and we try to avoid a complete 6 week break during the summer school holiday period, so you need to be a little bit flexible and aware of our schedule so that if you are away you have plenty of time to re-schedule classes you can’t make.
- We offer great flexibility in re-scheduling classes, you have a log-in to our booking system Team Up and cancel out of classes you'll be missing and re-schedule them at your leisure (terms and conditions apply). However please note there are no refunds for missed classes.
- Fundamentals courses do not require membership but payment for these courses cannot be used to re-schedule in to other classes.
- Private Tuition does not require membership, you just book the sessions as and when you want them. Private teaching is available depending on individual teachers’ schedules.
- If you cancel a private session up to 24 hours prior to the appointment you will get an account credit to use again. Cancellations or no shows after this cut off will be charged in full. No refunds.